We Bulk Bill:
- Indigenous Australians
- Health Care Card Holders
- Children under 16
- Full time students under 25 with a current student card
|Service ||Fee ||Medicare Rebate ||GAP |
|Standard Consult (<20min) ||$75.00 ||$38.20 ||$36.80 |
|Long Consult (20-40min) ||$110.00 ||$73.95 ||$36.05 |
Payment is required at the time of your consult by either Cash, Credit Card or Eftpos. The Medicare Rebate can be credited back to your account instantly or sent to your account linked with Medicare.
Some services are not covered by Medicare and attract a private fee with no Medicare rebate. These include Work Cover (until a claim number is received), Pre Employment and Drivers Medicals. Please check with reception for costs.
We are taking New Patients. Please bring your Medicare Card, Photo ID, Pension/Health Care Card or Student Cards. You can download and complete the New Patient Form prior to your appointment.
Why Choose Us?
As a non-corporate, family-operated, small practice, we have maintained a small, local doctors’ surgery feel.
- Baby and Child Development and Behaviour
- Blood Pressure Management
- Chronic Disease Management: Asthma, Heart Disease, COPD (lung disease) and others
- Close the Gap: Care for Indigenous Australians
- Counselling: Stress, Work, Family or Marital
- Assistance with Substance Dependence
- Diabetes Management
- Emotional Health
- Health Assessments: over 75’s, 45-49yr olds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Heart Checks and ECG
- Immunisations for Children and Adults
- Medical Examinations: Driving, Pre-Employment, Insurance
- Men’s Health: Wellness, Prostate Checks and Impotence Management
- Minor Surgery: Suturing, Mole Removal, Skin Cancer Removal
- Nutritional Advice
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Pregnancy Tests, Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Quit Smoking Assistance
- Sexual Health Checks
- Skin Checks and ‘Freezing’ Therapy for Warts and Sunspots
- Spirometry: Lung Function Testing
- Travel Medicine
- Weight Control
- Women’s Health: Wellness, Fertility, Family planning, PAP Smears, HRT and Osteoporosis Management
- Work Cover
- Youth Friendly General Practice