Bulk billing available to:
- Health Care Card Holders
- Children under 16
- Full time students under 25 with a current student card
- Indigenous Australians
Private Fees & Billing Arrangements
Standard Consultations $75.00 (Medicare Rebate $37.05)
Long Consultations $110.00 (Medicare Rebate $71.70)
Payment is required at the time of your consultation by either Cash, Credit Card or Eftpos.
If you are referred to an Allied Health Worker or Specialist, we advise that you inquire about their fees and other costs that may arise.
We are a family medical centre offering the full range of general practice services.
Why Choose Us?
As a non-corporate, owner-operated, small practice, we have maintained a small, local doctors’ surgery feel.
- Baby and Child Development and Behaviour
- Blood Pressure Management
- Chronic Disease Management: Asthma, Heart Disease, COPD (lung disease)
- Close the Gap: Care for Indigenous Australians
- Counselling: Stress, Work, Family or Marital
- Substance Dependence
- Diabetes Management
- Emotion Health
- Health Assessments: over 75’s, 45-49yr olds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Heart Checks and ECG
- Immunisation for Children and Adults
- Medical Examinations: Driving, Pre-Employment, Insurance
- Men’s Health: Wellness, Prostate Checks and Impotence Management
- Minor Surgery: Suturing, Mole Removal, Skin Cancer Removal
- Nutritional Advice
- Sullivan Nicholaides Pathology
- Pregnancy Tests, Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Quit Smoking Assistance
- Sexual Health Checks
- Skin Checks and ‘Freezing’
- Therapy for Warts and Sunspots
- Spirometry: Lung Function Testing
- Travel Medicine
- Weight Control
- Women’s Health: Wellness, Fertility, Family planning, PAP Smears, HRT and Osteoporosis Management
- Work Cover
- Youth Friendly General Practice
Some services are not covered by Medicare and attract a private fee with no Medicare rebate. These include Work Cover (until a claim number is received), Pre Employment and Drivers Medicals. Please check with reception for costs.